A long time ago I rewrote the jeebies program (in C) in Python to
be consistent with the other post-processing tools and to allow an easy path
for upgrading it. This is the online version of that rewrite.
- Select a text file to check by clicking the “Choose File” button. File must end in “.txt”. Encoding must be UTF-8. (See note below)
- After the file is selected, click “Submit” to send it to the server for analysis.
- When analysis is complete, you will see a “results available: here” message
with a link to the results file. With that link, left click to view;
right click to download.
- The program checks for UTF-8 for security purposes as a guard against malicious uploads of binary executables. I could make it also accept Latin-1 if that is still a viable format for DP work.
- The source code is open source under the MIT license. For the curious, the source code is
- I believe that there is a version of jeebies out there that does a better job of finding he/be errors than this one but I'm not sure where. So if you run this program and run a compiled (from C) jeebies from elsewhere and get diferent results, I'd sure like to know about it. Thanks.
- Upload file size limit is set to 4MB. Contact me if you need more.
- Corections, comments, suggestions: email me.