The ppppv program attempts to automate some of the checks done during
Post Processing Verification ("PPV"). It does not run all the necessary checks
but either runs the check or reminds the user to make the check during PPV.
For example, the <title> in the HTML header and the <h1> title should
be fairly similar. This program shows them both, side by side, so the PPVer
can quickly see if they are acceptably close. Similarly, PPVers should check
the image dimensions and file sizes, verify they are all used and that there
are no extra files in the images folder, etc. These tasks are well-suited to
- Select a zip file containing the HTML file and the images folder to check by clicking the “Choose File” button. File must end in “.zip”.
- After the file is selected, click “Submit” to send it to the server for analysis.
- When analysis is complete, you will see a “results available: here” message
with a link to the results file. With that link, left click to view;
right click to download.
- Remember, you must zip the HTML file and the images folder into a zip and
upload that single file to this online program.
- This program is half-baked. There's a lot more it can and will do. It's
- The source code is open source under the MIT license. For the curious, the source code is here.
- Upload file size limit is set to 10MB. Contact me if you need more.